Huawei Freebuds Studio headphones have started receiving the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 firmware update. The latest software update added support for the HarmonyOS.
Huawei Freebuds Studio 184.108.40.206 Update content:
1. Audio connection center (need to be used with Smart Life App 220.127.116.116 and above, not supported by iOS at the moment)
2. HarmonyOS (functional background configuration in batches is expected to be completed by the end of November; headset firmware versions below 162 will affect the experience of the device).
The pollen club announcement shows that this firmware update will be pushed on December 5th, and the HarmonyOS hyper terminal background configuration is expected to be completed by the end of November.
If the phone does not automatically update the configuration and the headset is not displayed, the user can manually update the cloud configuration first: phone settings> applications and services> application management> four dots in the upper right corner> select the display system program and search for audio product manager> storage> delete data, Turn off and turn on Bluetooth and reconnect the headset.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Key Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 194 mm, Width 152 mm, Depth 81.5 mm
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Playtime: 24 hours playback on 1 charge (with ANC disabled), 5 hours playback on 10 miuntes of fast charge (with ANC enabled), 8 hours playback on 10 minutes of fast charge (with ANC disabled)
- Charging: Wired: USB Type-C
- Charging Time: About 60 minutes
- Controls: Physical Button – Bluetooth, ANC, Power
- Touch Button: Right ear cup
- Connectivity: Bluetooth compatibility 5.2 (Requires smartphones running EMUI10.1 or above)
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, a Capacitance sensor, IMU sensor
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic
- Audio Technology: Active noise cancellation, Call noise cancellation
- In The Box: Headphone, Carry case, USB-C charging cable, Quick start guide, Safety information & Warranty card
Smart Life App Upgrade
1. Open the Smart Life App and enter the main interface of Smart Life.
2. Make sure that the headset phone/tablet is connected, select the corresponding headset card, and enter the main interface of the headset device.
3. Click Firmware Update to enter the check update interface.