Huawei has recently updated its HMS Core application with version 188.8.131.521. HMS Core added a new contact shield APIs to provide fundamental capabilities to help minimize the spread of COVID-19, here the HMS Core COVID-19 API information.
- To Turn on COVID-19 exposure notifications, open an available app.
- Your phones needs to use Bluetooth to securely collect and share random IDs with other phones that are nearby. Random IDs are automatically deleted after 14 days.
- Device location needs to be on to detect Bluetooth devices near you. However, COVID-19 exposure notifications don’t use device location.
- The app can notify you if you have been near someone who has reported a positive COVID-19 test result.
- The date, duration and signal strength associated with an exposure will be shared with the app.
- If you test positive for COVID-10, you can choose to share your phone’s random IDs with the authorize app so that it can notify others anonymously.
- HMS Core: Monetize your app with Huawei In-App Purchases
- These 22 courses are available in Huawei HMS Core 4.0
- How to Promote Apps in the Huawei AppGallery