Huawei’s smartphone users getting a new update with HMS Core 5.0 Framework. This new update comes with audio, video, image, graphics engine, computer graphics, and augmented reality. In addition, it also adds positioning services (supporting network positioning crowdsourcing) and fence management capabilities.
Huawei HMS Core 5.0 New Changelog:
- Adds audio, video, image, graphics engine, computer graphics, augmented reality engine and other service functions
- Positioning Services: Supporting the network positioning of crowdsourcing and fence management skills
- Push service: LBS support, contextual push
- Optimizes some service experiences.
HMS Core provides basic services for your Huawei device, such as HUAWEI ID and payments. Simply log in to your HUAWEI ID to access AppGallery, Cloud, Health, and more.
If you’re a developer, HMS Core helps you enhance your app’s user experience by providing features such as push notifications, quick logins, in-app payments, machine learning, as well as map and game services.
Huawei HMS Core June 2020 Statistics:
- It is available in over 170 countries/regions and covers 600 million users.
- 8 global DigiXLab, DTSE team provides worldwide technical support.
- Safe and reliable complies with GAPP, GDPR, and local regulations. 3 regions, 15 data centers, 20+ regulatory certifications.
- HMS core services are now available in more than 55,000 apps.
- Huawei HMS Core COVID-19 API information
- Huawei HMS Core getting the latest version 188.8.131.521
- HMS Core: Monetize your app with Huawei In-App Purchases
- Huawei HMS Core Kit: Everything you need to know