Huawei unveiled the Mate Xs foldable smartphone two weeks ago. The Huawei Mate Xs also placed first in the Master Lu Mobile UI rankings. For, improving the foldable smartphone performance, Huawei has upgraded the processor with a new Kirin 990 5G chipset inside that helps the smartphone to run well and perform the best output in a certain way.
Huawei also focused on the system durability, the company uses Zirconium based liquid metal for the hinge and the flexible display is now protected by double-layer optical polyimide. Huawei has recently uploaded the new video related to Huawei Mate Xs powerful features.
Huawei Mate Xs Video:
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.
- The Huawei Mate Xs 5G (8GB + 512GB) comes with 2499 Euros/$2758 price tag.
Huawei Trending News: