The July 2021 security patch update for the Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone users in Europe begins. The latest software update is based on EMUI 11 and rolling out with version number 22.214.171.124.
If you owned this device so just tap on your phone settings option and install this latest patch. The update with a package size of about 300MB.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the July 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 28 Medium and 21 High levels of CVE’s
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
List of Updates
This update uses security patches to improve system security.
Integrates security patches released in July 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- 40 MP (wide angle lens, f / 1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (ultra wide angle lens, f / 2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of-Flight ( TOF) Camera Supports autofocus (phase focus, contrast focus), supports AIS (HUAWEI KI image stabilization)
- Front camera: The rear camera doubles as a front camera after the phone has been folded up
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor