Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users in the global market start receiving the latest software update based on EMUI 12. This new update brings January 2022 security patch with the build number 126.96.36.199 and the update package size is 301 MB.
HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO EMUI 188.8.131.52 CHANGELOG:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in January 2022 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you have problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
- Display: OLED
- Size: 6.53 inches
- Resolution: 1176 x 2400 pixels
- Dimensions: 158.1×73.1×8.8 mm
- Weight: 198g
- Software: Android 10.0; EMUI 10 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: 40-megapixel (wide) 8-megapixel (telephoto) 3x optical zoom 40-megapixel (ultrawide) time-of-flight 3D (depth) sensor.
- Front Camera: 32-megapixel time-of-flight 3D
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.