Back in October 2020, Huawei launched the Mate 30E Pro smartphone just after the Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Porsche Design Mate 40 RS in China. This Huawei Mate 30E Pro is similar to the Mate 30 Pro, the only difference is this new model is powered by a new chipset, the Kirin 990E.
Now, Huawei has started rolling out the new software update for the Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G smartphone users in China. The latest update brings February 2022 security patch with the software HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G February 2022 Security Patch Details:
Version Update: 184.108.40.206→220.127.116.11
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in February 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.53 inches, OLED
- Resolution: 2400 x 1176 pixels
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB ROM
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990E
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (ultra-wide-angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (wide-angle, f/1.6 aperture, support OIS) + 8 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS), support auto focus
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture + 3D depth camera
- Battery: 4500 mAh
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.