Huawei Mate 40 series was released in October last year with Kirin 9000 chip and integrated the 5G network support. Since then the company has released several updates based on EMUI 11.
Now, Huawei has started sending a new software patch for Mate 40 series devices. This update brings system and display optimization and rolling out with software version EMUI 126.96.36.199 SP1 and SP2 for Huawei Mate 40 and Huawei Mate 40 Pro respectively.
Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro EMUI 188.8.131.52 SP1/SP2 Update Changelog:
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Mate 40: 11.0.0. 160 -184.108.40.206 SP1
Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 160 -220.127.116.11 SP2
Dear users, this update optimizes the system stability of some scenes, and it is recommended that you update.
Optimize the system stability of some situations to make your phone run more stable.
Optimize some display effects.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.