Huawei is focusing on the HarmonyOS rollout in the stable and beta for its eligible devices. Now, here in November 2021 month we have new update information for the Mate 40 Pro 4G version, and the latest version it carries is HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206. Through this update, the service center will add a combination of scene-based services, and similar services can be obtained with one click; the task center has a new cross-device task management function, and it is recommended that you update the experience.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update Changelog:
- Models: Mate 40 Pro – NOH-AL00 & NOH-AL10 2
- Version update – 18.104.22.168/170 → 22.214.171.124
Swipe up from the bottom left or bottom-right edge of the screen to enter the service center, converge A universal card, you can directly access the service with a single tap.
Added cross-device task management function, in the task center access to view and use the same WLAN network.
Newly added portrait photo universal card.
Added quick download icon for Celia Keyboard application.
Optimizes smart voice function.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G Specifications:
- 6.76 OLED pilled shaped display
- 2772×1344p resolution
- 90Hz high refresh rate
- HarmonyOS 2
- Kirin 9000 chipset
- The quad rear camera consisting of a 50MP primary, 20MP wide-angle, 12MP superzoom, 3D depth-sensing lens
- This phone has a dual-camera including a 13MP wide-angle and 3D depth-sensing lens
- 4400mAh battery with 66W wired and 50W wireless charging support
- Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6+, and NFC connectivity