Huawei Mate 40 Series launch event is confirmed and it’s happening on October 22, now a well-known German site Winfuture has leaked the Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G in full, with a full range of marketing renders and specs.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G:
- Screen: 6.76-inch 2772×1344 pixels OLED display, 456 PPI, curved waterfall type
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 9000 (eight cores, 5nm 4xARM Cortex-A55, max 2.04 GHz, 3x ARM Cortex-A77, max 2.54 GHz, 1x Cortex-A77, max 3.13 GHz), Snapdragon 865 equiv.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G78 GPU, neural processing co-processor, integrated 5G modem, likely only in Sub -6 GHz networks
- RAM/Storage: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage, microSD expansion. 12 GB RAM in China
- Camera: Triple camera with Leica optimization (Laser autofocus + additional autofocus helper, LED flash with color temperature sensor, Main camera: 50 MP, F/1.9, OIS,Ultrawide: 20 MP, F/1.8, Zoom: 12 MP, F/3.4, 8K video recording, 5x optical zoom)
- Front Facing: 13 MP, F/2.4 + 3D sensor for gesture control
- Battery/Charging: 4400 mAh, SuperCharge powered adaption with USB-C 3.1 Gen 1, Maximum 65W (0-100% <1 hr), Wireless and Reverse Wireless charging
- Biometrics In-display optical fingerprint reader
- OS Android 10: EMUI 11, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), NO GMS
- Size/ weight: 75.5 mm wide x 162.9 mm long x 9.1 mm thick, 212 grams.
- Other: NanoMemory slot for Huawei’s special memory cards, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and WiFi 6 support.
Colors Silver, Black
The Huawei Mate 40 Series will also include Huawei Mate 40 RS and the Huawei Mate 40 Pro + model, which mainly differ in terms of design and camera equipment. As for now, pricing details are still unknown.