A new security update is now released for the Mate 40 Pro users in Europe. With this update, April 2022 security patches are integrated to provide enhanced security, and system stability is improved. April 2022 security patch update for the Mate 40 Pro comes with software version 188.8.131.526.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro April 2022 update changelog:
- Screen: 6.76-inch 2772×1344 pixels OLED display, 456 PPI, curved waterfall type
- Processor: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 9000 (eight cores, 5nm 4xARM Cortex-A55, max 2.04 GHz, 3x ARM Cortex-A77, max 2.54 GHz, 1x Cortex-A77, max 3.13 GHz), Snapdragon 865 equiv.
- GPU: ARM Mali-G78 GPU, neural processing co-processor, integrated 5G modem, likely only in Sub -6 GHz networks
- RAM/Storage: 8 GB RAM, 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage, microSD expansion. 12 GB RAM in China
- Camera: Triple camera with Leica optimization (Laser autofocus + additional autofocus helper, LED flash with color temperature sensor, Main camera: 50 MP, F/1.9, OIS,Ultrawide: 20 MP, F/1.8, Zoom: 12 MP, F/3.4, 8K video recording, 5x optical zoom)
- Front Facing: 13 MP, F/2.4 + 3D sensor for gesture control
- Battery/Charging: 4400 mAh, SuperCharge powered adaption with USB-C 3.1 Gen 1, Maximum 65W (0-100% <1 hr), Wireless and Reverse Wireless charging
- Biometrics In-display optical fingerprint reader
- OS Android 10: EMUI 11, Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), NO GMS
- Size/ weight: 75.5 mm wide x 162.9 mm long x 9.1 mm thick, 212 grams.
- Other: NanoMemory slot for Huawei’s special memory cards, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and WiFi 6 support.
Colors Silver, Black.