Huawei Mate 40 Pro users in Europe start receiving the EMUI 188.8.131.52 update that mainly includes October 2021 security patch update, MeeTime and Celia Keyboard update. Huawei’s October 2021 EMUI and Magic UI security patch update include the CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures) 1 Critical, 27 High, and 2 Medium levels. According to our information, this software is also released for participation in the EMUI 12 Beta.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro EMUI 184.108.40.206 Update Changelog:
List of Updates
This update adds the MeeTime feature that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network.
Adds the MeeTime feature that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls, which allows you to tag and share key information in video chats.
Integrates security patches released in October 2021 for improved system security. For more information on the security of HUAWEI’s EMUI system updates, please visit the HUAWEI official website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2021/10
Adds a quick download shortcut for Celia Keyboard. The app can be downloaded by tapping the shortcut. (Note: If the setting for Auto-update of apps in AppGallery is set to On or Wi-Fi only, app updates will be downloaded and installed automatically when the network connection is good.)
Thanks for the tip, Mohammed Belamrissi.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
Notes on updating:
1. This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you have problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Join our Telegram channel for instant Huawei/HarmonyOS/EMUI/EMUI 12 updates.