Huawei at the starting of March 2021 added one more device to its Mate 40 series portfolio which is identified with the name – Huawei Mate 40E. The Mate 40 series was officially released in 2020 including four models Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design.
As per the official statement and specifications, the Mate 40E smartphone has almost the same features as Mate 40 standard edition but the only difference we can see on the SoC part. The Mate 40E device is powered by Kirin 990E 5G processor while Mate 40 is equipped with a Kirin 9000E chipset.
Now, let’s get back to the title, the Huawei Mate 40E HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update includes the January 2022 security patch for system security improvement.
HUAWEI MATE 40E HARMONYOS 184.108.40.206 CHANGELOG:
- 220.127.116.11 → 18.104.22.168
Integrates security patches for improved system security.
HUAWEI MATE 40E FULL SPECIFICATION:
- Display size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2376 x 1080 resolution
- Refresh rate: 90Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
- Processor: Kirin 990E 5G
- Software: EMUI 11
- Storage: 8GB RAM and Internal storage: 128GB and 256GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, WiFi 6+, NFC
- Rear camera: 64MP +16MP+8MP
- Front camera: 13MP
- Battery: 4200mAh with 40W wired and wireless super-fast charging support