Huawei Mate X2 foldable smartphone recently launched with new hardware and software capabilities over its predecessors. The all-new Mate X2 comes with two display systems, a powerful Kirin processor with 5G support, and more.
The Huawei Mate X2 receiving a third software update based on EMUI 11. The latest software update for Mate X2 rolling out with firmware version EMUI 188.8.131.52 SP2.
Huawei Mate X2 EMUI 184.108.40.206 SP2 Changelog:
EMUI 11.0.0. 135 SP1 – 220.127.116.11SP2
Optimize system stability to make your phone run more stable.
Huawei Mate X2 Specifications:
- Product Name: Huawei Mate X2
- Mode: TET-AN00
- Screen Size: 8 inches; external screen: 6.45 inches
- Screen Type: Internal screen: foldable flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate; external screen: flexible OLED, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Rear Camera: 50 MP super-sensing camera (wide-angle, f/1.9 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization) + 16 MP ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 12 MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture, support OIS optical anti-shake Shake) + 8 MP super zoom camera (10x optical zoom, f/4.4 aperture, support OIS optical image stabilization)
- Front Camera: 16 MP wide-angle camera (wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture)
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, P3 wide color gamut
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB/512GB
- Resolution: Internal screen: 2480 x 2200 pixels; External screen: 2700 x 1160 pixels
- Processor: Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (based on Android 10)
- GPU: 24-core Mali-G78
- CPU: 1*Cortex-A77@3.13GHz + 3*Cortex-A77@2.54GHz + 4*Cortex-A55@2.05GHz
- Navigation: Gesture navigation, three-button navigation on the screen, floating navigation
- Network: Support China Unicom/Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G, mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G
- Network Frequency: Main card: 5G NR: n1/n3/n28 (uplink: 703MHz-733MHz, downlink: 758MHz-788MHz)/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79/n80/n84; LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/ B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; UMTS (WCDMA)/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA: B1 /B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA (choose one of the primary and secondary cards): BC0 (800MHz) (only for China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau)); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 ( 850/900/1800/1900 MHz). Secondary card: LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B6/B7/B8/B9/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20/B26; TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41; WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19; CDMA: BC0 (800MHz) (China Telecom (Mainland China + Macau) only); GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 (850/900/1800 /1900 MHz).
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.