Huawei has officially listed the MateBook E tablet on its official store with a starting price of 5999 yuan. This tablet will be available in two RAM variants 8GB and 16GB. In terms of screen, MateBook E is equipped with a 12.6-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2560×1600, a P3 color gamut, a color difference of less than 1, and a maximum brightness of 600nit.
Processor Info of MateBook E:
- MateBook E – Core i5-1130G7 and i7-1160G7 processors, 10nm process, TDP 7-15W
- i5-1130G7: 4 cores and 8 threads, up to 4.0GHz, 80EU core display
- i7-1160G7: 4 cores and 8 threads, up to 4.4GHz, 96EU core display
In terms of price, Huawei MateBook E is available in four configurations and will go on sale on December 1.
- i5+8GB+256GB+ keyboard is priced at 5999 yuan
- i5+16GB+512GB+ keyboard is priced at 6999 yuan
- i7+16GB+512GB+ keyboard is priced at 7999 yuan
- i7+16GB+512GB + keyboard/stylus 8699 yuan
In other respects, MateBook E is equipped with M.2 2280 SSD with a battery capacity of 42Wh (rated capacity) ( 3665mAh@11.46V ). The company said that it will charge 54% in 30 minutes, fully charge in 100 minutes, and has a battery life of 5-8 hours.