Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch receiving the latest update based on EMUI 10.1 and rolling out with software version 10.1.0.190. It brings application optimization and October 2020 security patch. The MatePad 10.4-inch has an M-Pen stylus, 2K display, 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage, 6GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration, and more. Check the complete specifications below.
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch EMUI 10.1.0.190 Changelog:
- Huawei Mate Pad 10.4 BAH3-AL00 & BAH3-W09
- 10.1.0.143 → 10.1.0.190
- Optimizes the experience of some applications in parallel vision and computer mode.
- Incorporate the Android October 2020 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.