Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 users in mainland China start receiving a new HarmonyOS software update that installs March 2022 security patch. According to the information, the Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 smartphone’s March 2022 update comes with the HarmonyOS firmware version 18.104.22.168 and this update also includes new features. As you know, the update may take some time to reach all users. So, wait patiently to get an update on your device.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6-inch HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update:
Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, bands, and MateView, which can easily support the new multi-screen collaboration capabilities.
Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
Apps: Adds the quick download icon for popular apps.
Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
Call: Optimizes the calling experience in some situations.
Fix: Resolve the problem of ringtone stacks in some scenarios.
Integrated security patches released in March 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh
Notes on the update:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.