Huawei has officially released EMUI 10.1 beta version 10.1.0.125 for the Huawei MatePad Pro users. Pushed to the users who have successfully registered for internal testing. Check the changelog and version update below.
Huawei MatePad Pro EMUI 10.1 Beta 10.1.0.125 Details:
- Huawei MatePad Pro MRX-W09
- Huawei MatePad Pro MRX-AL09
- Huawei MatePad Pro MRX-W19
- Huawei MatePad Pro MRX-AL19
Version Update: 10.1.0.112 → 10.1.0.125
Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen as if talking to face to face with the other party.
The realization of this Multi-screen Collaboration is based on distributed technology. This feature not only enables file transfers but also lets users share many features that were previously unique to one device across multiple devices, delivering a true cross-platform experience.
Multi-Device Control Panel:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration.
It brings new distributed management capabilities, Search a single image in multiple devices.
Newly added Huawei Education Center application to create a more pure learning environment for children.
Acceleration of Online Courses
Using WLAN dual-band concurrent technology to reduce network delay and stutter, improve the fluency and stability of online teaching of mainstream online courses.
Added e-book mode to provide you with a reading experience close to paper books (can be quickly opened by pulling down the status bar).
- Due to version restrictions, please upgrade your pollen to 10.1.0.112 and above, otherwise no version push will be received.
- This version upgrade will not clear user data, but it is recommended that all-important data be backed up to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade, and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective.
- Make sure that the tablet has more space.
If you have received the latest updates on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Check the latest EMUI 10.1 updates here.