Huawei Nova 7 SE is the 5G enabled device and it was recently launched in the home country. The Nova 7 SE software update comes with version number 10.1.1.196. The latest integrated with the September 2020 security patch. (This security update includes the CVE announced in the September 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 3 Critical, 19 High levels.)
The key specification of Huawei nova 7 SE includes Kirin 820 5G (7nm) CPU processor, 128GB storage, 8GB RAM, Rear 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP cameras at the backside.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G EMUI 10.1.1.196 Changelog:
Integrates Google security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
How to update Huawei Nova 7 SE?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’. Or download via Support app.
Huawei Nova 7 SE Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 820
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (upto 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 8MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP F2.0
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 40W fast charging.