On January 22, 2021, Huawei has officially launched the 6.5 inches Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition smartphone in China with a price tag of 2299 yuan. Interested buyers will get this smartphone in four colors option – silver, black, purple, and green. The difference between the older device and this new one is the processor, the company has added a new Kirin 820E.
Kirin 820E Specs: 5G processor with 7nm process technology (Cortex-A76, 1 large Cortex-A76, 3 medium Cortex-A76, 4 small Cortex-A55 core, 6-core Mali-G57 GPU) Kirin Gaming + 2.0, and Da Vinci NPU core.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition Specifications:
- Dimension: Length 162.31 mm, Width 75.0 mm, Thickness 8.58 mm
- Weight: 187g
- Screen Size: 6.5 inches
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, color saturation (NTSC): 96%
- Screen Type: LTPS LCD
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 820E
- CPU Cores: Six-core
- CPU Frequency: 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57
- OS: EMUI10.1 (based on Android 10)
- Storage: 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
- Extended Storage: Support NM memory card, maximum support 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture)
- Zoom: 10x digital zoom
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Network: Primary [5G network standard: Mobile 5G (NR) / Unicom 5G (NR) / Telecom 5G (NR), 4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA)/Telecom 3G (CDMA 2000), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)] Secondary [4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)]
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, support BLE, SBC, AAC
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyro.
Huawei Nova 7 Lohan Edition’s first sale will kick-off on January 23.