According to Huawei’s official Facebook teaser, the HUAWEI Nova 7 SE and Nova 7 is set to arrive in Malaysia on June 19, 2020. Huawei will be adding two more new phones into its 5G offerings in Malaysia, these two smartphones originally launched in China back in April.
As a comparison, the Nova 7 SE 5G is currently priced in China from CNY 2399 to CNY 2799 while the higher-end nova 7 goes for CNY 2999 to CNY 3399. Hence, their pricing in Malaysia should not be far off from these figures.
Huawei Nova 7 SE Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080px
- Processor: 2.36GHz octa-core, Huawei Kirin 820
- GPU: Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (upto 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 8MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP F2.0
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 40W fast charging.
Huawei Nova 7 5G Specifications:
- 6.53-inch display
- 2400 x 1080 resolution
- 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- Quad rear camera, 64 MP ( f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.4 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto camera, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (macro camera, aperture f/2.4)
- Kirin 985 5G processor
- 8GB of RAM + 256GB storage.
- 4000mAh,40W Huawei SuperCharge.