Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone users now receiving the latest software update based on EMUI 10. It brings new system security patches released in November 2020. The latest update rolling out as new EMUI software version 10.0.0.273 and the package size is about 402 MB.
Huawei P Smart 2019 EMUI 10.0.0.273 Changelog:
This update integrates the Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region.
- The update is rolling out in batches.
Install/download it via your phone setting, tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
Or download Huawei P Smart 2019 EMUI 10.0.0.273 update via Support App: Suport app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ >‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications:
- Powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) Processor
- 3 GB of RAM (64GB of internal storage will be open for expansion up to 512 GB via a microSD card)
- 3400 mAh battery
- 6.21-inch screen with IPS LCD display
- 1080 X 2340 resolution at 415 PPI
- The dual primary camera of 13 + 2 megapixel
- 16 megapixels front Camera
- Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) supported.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram