Huawei P Smart S smartphone users have started getting the December 2021 security patch update in Turkey. To recall, this smartphone was launched last June with a price tag of 249 euros in Europe. The P Smart S does not include GMS (Google Mobile Services) instead the smartphone comes with Huawei’s AppGallery (App Store). Huawei P Smart S latest software update brings December 2021 security patch with the firmware version 10.1.0.206 and the package size is 172 MB.
Huawei P Smart S EMUI 10.1.0.206 Changelog:
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrates security patches released in December 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete
The June 2021 EMUI/Magic UI security patch includes the CVE announced in the June 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Criticals and 13 High levels of CVE’s.
Huawei P Smart S Phone Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch full HD+
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio.
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- GPU: Mali-G51
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB (can be expanded further by adding a microSD card)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera setup (48MP mains sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP depth sensor)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh battery, 10W fast charging support
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor,4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type C
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.