Huawei P40 Lite 5G is receiving continuous updates. Recently we published an article regarding the October 2021 security patch of P40 Lite 5G and now Huawei has started rolling out November 2021 security update for UK users with software version EMUI 10.1.1.290.
The firmware has a size of 255 MB, which is again quite small. You can do the download, as usual, either via WiFi or mobile, just as you want. As always, make sure you have a stable connection and sufficient data volume when you are on the move. The security patch only contains the changes mentioned in the changelog; there are no other new functions.
HUAWEI P40 LITE 5G EMUI 10.1.1.290 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Thanks, Gianpiero Celano for the tip.