Huawei will unveil the P40 series of flagship models on March 26. But here’s the twist, the Huawei P40 Lite has now been officially announced. This P40 Lite is Huawei’s P40 series first smartphone. Huawei P40, P40 Pro and P40 Premium Edition will be releasing in next month.
Surprisingly, we don’t have to wait for P40 lite until the end of March. The Huawei P40 Lite is a rebranded version of the Huawei Nova 6 SE, which was launched in China last December.
Huawei P40 Lite Specifications:
- Huawei P40 Lite measures 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm and weighs 183 grams.
- Huawei P40 Lite has an IPS LCD display with a hole in the upper left corner.
- Huawei P40 Lite has a 6.4 inches display, FullHD + resolution.
- Huawei P40 Lite has a resolution of 2,310 x 1,080 pixels, 90.6 percent screen ratio.
- Huawei P40 Lite has a 7-nm HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset in core.
- Huawei P40 Lite added 6 GB RAM + 128 GB Internal Storage variant.
- Huawei P40 Lite runs on Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10 preinstalled.
- Huawei P40 Lite doesn’t have Google Mobile Services (GMS).
- Huawei P40 Lite Rear Camera: It has a square camera module in the upper left corner (48 MP main lens with f / 1.8 aperture, a 120 ° 8 MP wide-angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture, a 2 MP macro lens with 4 cm focal length and f / 2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture.)
- Huawei P40 Lite Front Camera: On the front, the P40 Lite has a selfie camera with 16 MP resolution and f / 2.0 aperture.
- Huawei P40 Lite has a battery with a capacity of 4,200 mAh. This can be charged with 40W SuperCharge fast charging technology.
- The device has a fingerprint scanner on the side.
- Huawei P40 Lite other options included are dual SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB-C.
Pricing and Availability:
The Huawei P40 Lite price is EUR 299 and the smartphone is available in three Midnight Black, Sakura Pink, and Crush Green variants. Also, the black and pink color variants of the P40 Lite can be bought during the pre-sale period, but the green variant will be made available at some point later.
Pre-order in European markets will start on March 2 and continues until March 16. Customers who pre-order the Huawei P40 Lite during this time will receive the wireless Freebuds headphones and a screen protector free of charge.