Huawei P40, P40 Pro & P40 Pro Plus launched on March 26 via an online press conference. The company has brought the best 5G smartphones powered by Kirin 990 5G chipset. According to AI Ranking, the Huawei P40 smartphone ranked 1st with 102065 scores, while Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G ranked second with 76206 scores.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display – Flex OLED
- Size – 6.58-inch
- Resolution – 2,640×1200-pixels
- Pixel Density – 441ppi
- Dimension – 158.2×72.6×8.95
- Weight – 209g
- Mobile Software – Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Rear Camera – 50-megapixel (ultra vision wide) 40-megapixel (ultra wide) 12-megapixel (5x optical telephoto), 3D time-of-flight camera, color temperature sensor
- Front Camera – 32-megapixel & depth sensor
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- RAM – 8GB
- Battery – 4,200 mAh (with 40-watt fast-charging)
- Colors – Black, Deep Blue Sea, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold.
Recently, the Huawei P40 Pro scored a staggering 4,82,457 points, among which, the CPU has scored 1,53,441 points, the GPU has scored 1,73,021 points, the RAM module has scored 85,542 points, and the UX has scored 70,453 points.
- EMUI 10.1.0.126: The first Huawei EMUI 10.1 version
- Huawei P40 Pro ELS-AN00 Scores 482,457 Points in AnTuTu Benchmark
- Huawei P40 Series Singapore Pre-Order, Offers, and Delivery date
- Huawei P40 Series China Pre-Order, Offers, and Delivery date
- Huawei P40 Series Australia Pre-Order, Offers and Delivery date
- Huawei P40 Series Pre-Order and Delivery date in Germany