Huawei P40 series smartphone users receiving new update based on EMUI 10.1.0 in the Philippines. The latest update improves photo quality and camera focus performance and also optimizes and extends the battery life. It brings software version EMUI 10.1.0.141 and the update size is 588MB.
Huawei P40 Series EMUI 10.1.0.141 Changelog:
Improves photo quality and camera focus performance in certain situations.
Optimizes system power consumption in certain scenarios for extended use.
Improves system stability.
Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 to improve system security.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches, keep patience you will receive it soon.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
How to download the latest EMUI 10.1 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.