Huawei has started rolling out the August 2020 security patch update for the P40 series smartphone users in Turkey and Europe. The latest update brings software version 10.1.0.154 and the size is 283MB.
Huawei P40 series EMUI 10.1.0.154 Changelog:
This update is with Android security patches system increases security.
For better system security August 2020 Android security patches have been integrated.
- With this update, your personal data will not be deleted, but before the update, It is recommended that you back up all your important data.
- Any problem during update please contact Huawei customer care.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W).
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.