Huawei has recently sent the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206SP3 update for its latest device P50 and it fixed the problem of failed code scanning in some scenes. Now the Huawei P50 smartphone users are getting the system stability improvement update with the build number HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11SP3.
To join the P50 series family, Huawei has one more device called P50 pocket foldable phone that officially launched on December 23, 2021. Let’s explore the update changelog below.
HUAWEI P50 DECEMBER 2021 UPDATE CHANGELOG:
Version Update: 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124SP3
Dear users, this update optimizes system performance and stability, and it is recommended that you update.
Optimize system performance and stability to make your phone run more smoothly.
Huawei P50 specifications:
- 6.5″ flat OLED display, 458 PPI
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 300Hz touch sampling rate
- PWM dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- 4100 mAh battery
- 66W wired fast charging
- Dual speakers
- IP68 Waterproof and dustproof
- Triple Rear cameras – 50MP main camera + 12MP telephoto + 13MP ultra-wide angle
- 13MP front camera
- 4G network
- HarmonyOS 2.0 Operating System
- Starting with 8988 yuan Huawei P50 Pocket foldable phone officially launched
- Huawei Watch GT 2022 Premium Edition launched, Year of the tiger
- Huawei Watch D launched with ECG measurement, Price starts at 2988 yuan
- HarmonyOS powered Huawei smart glasses launched