On December 23, 2021, Huawei has officially listed the WATCH GT 2022 Premium Edition alongside P50 Pocket, Watch D, MateBook X Pro, and more. The Huawei Watch GT 2022 Premium Edition is divided into two colors: bright black and vermilion red. It adopts the exclusive design of the year of the tiger. It has an exclusive customized dial, a rotating crown of the tiger head, and a vent hole for the tiger tooth-shaped strap.
The watch uses a sapphire glass crystal, a carbon fiber case, a precision ceramic back, and supports TruSeen 5.0+ heart rate testing, as well as all-weather health testing. The watch has a battery life of 14 days, supports wireless fast charging, is equipped with 100+ sports modes.
Huawei Watch GT 2022 Premium Edition Specifications:
- Size – 49 mm x 49 mm x 10.9 mm
- Dial diameter – 49 mm
- Applicable wrist size – 140-210 mm
- Weight – About 60 g (weight without strap)
- Screen – 1.43-inch AMOLED color screen
- Watch case color – Red/black
- Strap – Red fluoro rubber strap, Black Viton strap
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Button – Power button + function button, the upper button supports rotating crown
- Charging interface type – Wireless charging
- Supported Systems – HarmonyOS 2 and above, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection level – 5 ATM
- Data Links – GPS support, NFC support, Bluetooth support
The Huawei WATCH GT 2022 Premium Edition is priced at 3688 yuan and will be available for sale on January 6, 2022, in China.