According to the GSMArena report, Huawei Petal Search has reached 18 million monthly active users overseas and is expected to have 60 million active users by the end of this year.
Recently with some media representatives, Huawei members introduce the latest developments in its HMS ecosystem. The briefing was hosted by Dr. Jaime Gonzalo, Vice President of Consumer Mobile Services, and Andreas Zimmer, Huawei’s European Product Director. They disclosed some interesting figures. Huawei’s Petal Search is Huawei’s own search engine, which is expected to reach 60 million overseas active users by the end of 2021.
Petal Search puts the world in the palm of your hand. Search for your favorite phone apps with our state-of-the-art technology.
Petal Search offers:
– App recommendations and searches
– Daily weather forecasts and top news
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Video, image, and music searches
– Financial news and stock market updates
– Security protection
How to find apps more easily:
1. Pinch the home screen inwards with two fingers.
2. Tap Widgets.
3. Swipe left to scroll through the available widgets. You can find Petal Search.
4. Tap and hold on the widget you wish to use (Petal Search bar).
5. Position it on the home screen and then lift your finger to place it.
6. Tap the Home Key.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Facebook, Twitter & Telegram