Huawei Smart Speaker is equipped with four premium speakers, a woofer, three tweeters, and loaded with leading acoustics technologies from Devialet. It supports Bluetooth (LDAC), UPnP, and 3.5 mm AUX-in.
According to the latest information, Huawei’s Smart Speaker is getting November 2021 update with firmware version 220.127.116.11(H100SP15C00). The latest update modifies some known issues and more. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei Smart Speaker 18.104.22.168(H100SP15C00) update changelog:
- Support collaborative Wake Up 2.1
- Bluetooth discoverable mode hold Continued inter adjustment
- Modify some known issues
How to update Huawei Sound?
- Method 1 – via Huawei Assistant (Tell Huawei Assistant to check the new version.)
- Method 2- via AI speaker App -> Updates.
Huawei Sound Speaker Specification:
- Diameter: 147 mm
- Height: 186.7 mm
- Weight: About 2200 g
- Memory: 512 MB RAM + 8 GB ROM
- Speaker Unit: 1 woofer, 3 full-range speakers, 2 passive units
- Frequency Response: 55 hz ~ 40 Khz
- Sound Track: Single track
- Sound Effect: Devialet SPACE™ Soundstage, 360° Surround
- Controls: Mute Key, Volume +/-, Multifunction
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: BT 5.0
- NFC: Supported
- Cable: 3.5 mm AUX-in
- Software: AI Life App