Huawei Smart Speaker is equipped with four premium speakers, a woofer, three tweeters, and loaded with leading acoustics technologies from Devialet. It supports Bluetooth (LDAC), UPnP, and 3.5 mm AUX-in.
According to the latest information, Huawei’s Smart Speaker is getting November 2021 update with firmware version 126.96.36.199(H100SP15C00). The latest update modifies some known issues and more. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei Smart Speaker 188.8.131.52(H100SP15C00) update changelog:
- Support collaborative Wake Up 2.1
- Bluetooth discoverable mode hold Continued inter adjustment
- Modify some known issues
How to update Huawei Sound?
- Method 1 – via Huawei Assistant (Tell Huawei Assistant to check the new version.)
- Method 2- via AI speaker App -> Updates.
Huawei Sound Speaker Specification:
Diameter: 147 mm
Height: 186.7 mm
Weight: About 2200 g
- Memory: 512 MB RAM + 8 GB ROM
Speaker Unit: 1 woofer, 3 full-range speakers, 2 passive units
Frequency Response: 55 hz ~ 40 Khz
Sound Track: Single track
Sound Effect: Devialet SPACE™ Soundstage, 360° Surround
- Controls: Mute Key, Volume +/-, Multifunction
WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Bluetooth: BT 5.0
Cable: 3.5 mm AUX-in
- Software: AI Life App