Huawei has started rolling out a new update for its V55i, V65i, V65, and V75 smart screen. The latest update comes with a build number 22.214.171.124 (SP1C00E2R1P2) and it optimizes the system stability.
To recall, at the launch event of the Nova 7 series in April 2020, Huawei unveiled new products which also include a new smart TV dubbed Huawei Smart Screen V55i. The Huawei Smart Screen V55i has a 55-inch three-sided bezel-less design with a 4K screen resolution. The display supports a 90% DCI-P3 wide colour gamut and is equipped with MEMC motion compensation technology.
It is powered by the Honghu Smart chipset, a quad-core processor made up of two Cortex-A73 cores and two Cortex-A53 cores. The processor also comes with a quad-core Mali-G51 GPU. The processor pairs with 4GB of RAM and there is 64GB of internal storage onboard.
As per the camera concern, the Huawei Smart Screen V55i uses a low-light camera with a pop-up design. The camera supports 1080P HD video calls. This new Huawei smart TV also has an AI fitness function that can be operated instantly.
Huawei Smart Screen V55i Update Version 126.96.36.199 (SP1C00E2R1P2) Changelog:
- Huawei Smart Screen V55i 4GB+64GB (HEGE-550)
- Huawei Smart Screen V55i 4GB+32GB(HEGE-550B)
- Huawei Smart Screen V55i 4GB+ 16GB(HEGE-550C)
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 4GB+64GB(HEGE-560)
- Huawei Smart Screen V65i 4GB+32GB (HEGE-560B)
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 Premium Edition 4GB+128GB(HEGE-560S)
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 4GB+64GB(HEGE-570)
Changes: Optimize system performance and experience in some scenarios, and improve system stability.
Version Update: 0.0.0.151(C00E2R1P2log) /0.0.0.151(C00E2R1P2) /0.0.0.151(SP1C00E2R1P2) -> 188.8.131.52 (SP1C00E2R1P2). The updated version is nolog version.
Huawei 75-inch smart TV Specifications:
- 75-inch Quantum Dot 4K panel with 120Hz refresh rate.
- Runs HarmonyOS 1.0 (Xiaoyi voice assistant)
- Features a pop-up camera
- 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution with 100 percent NTSC color gamut
- 750 nits of peak brightness
- 178-degree viewing angle
- It is powered by the quad-core Hongjun 818 SoC paired with Mali G51 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage
- It packs 6 full-range speakers, a couple of tweeters, a pair of passive radiators, and a woofer with a net output of 65W and 5.1 multichannel audio support.