Huawei has released the new software update for the Watch 3 Pro in Europe. The latest firmware update brings ECG function. The latest comes with 141 MB of download size. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Update Version 126.96.36.1999(SP1C00M03) Changelog
This update adds Running (Sports Field) mode and support for receiving and replying with emojis in SMS.
1. Adds Run (Sports Field) mode to training to allow you to select running track for better data accuracy and more accurate lap counting.
2. Adds support for receiving and replying with emojis in SMS.
1. Adds support for setting multiple time periods for Do Not Disturb mode.
2. Optimizes the screen for swimming (indoor) and allows you to select a preset pool length or use a custom one by turning the crown.
3. Improves the recognition accuracy of swimming distance and shape.
4. Allows you to use the crown and bottom button to view and use your custom run course or Al run plan.
5. Adds support for selecting Outdoor Run and Field Run for custom courses and your Al run schedule.
6. Adds intensity range data to Custom Running Course screens and Al Running Plan screens, allowing you to monitor your training status and make timely adjustments.
7. Adds a measurement description for Lactate Threshold, which can be accessed by tapping the (i) icon in the top right corner.
1. For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
2. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
3. It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
4. If you encounter problems while using the device, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.