Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch was launched in 2019 and grabbed positive reviews from the customers. The Watch GT 2 includes two variants – 46mm and 42mm, it has a 1.2 inch (3.05 cm) AMOLED Display display for apps, on the wear-ability side this smartwatch weighs 29 grams. For daily uses the Watch GT 2 inbuild with a 445 mAh battery capacity to make your day better.
Now, according to the information, the HUAWEI Watch GT 2 smartwatch users are now receiving the January 2021 update with the latest version 184.108.40.206 (24.11MB). It brings support for displaying more types of data on Watch faces, 7-day weather forecast as well as improves system stability and fixes some known issues to enhance the users’ experience.
Huawei Watch GT 2 January 2021 Update Changelog:
Adds support for displaying more types of data on Watch faces
Adds a 7-day weather forecast
Improves system stability
Fixes some known issues
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days).
Join Huawei Update Telegram Channel for the latest updates.