Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch is now receiving the official HarmonyOS 3.0 version in Europe. The latest update is rolling out with firmware version 22.214.171.124. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 3 HarmonyOS 3 Changelog
This update introduces HarmonyOS 3. This update brings an improved watchface experience with new features like auto-creation of a stylish watchface based on a photo of your outfit and a dynamic kaleidoscope watchface. The flashlight is also updated, adding more colors and a flash mode.
[Watchface] Adds style watchfaces. Take a photo of your outfit and upload it via your phone to get watchfaces to match the style and colors. Adds a kaleidoscope watchface that allows you to set a personalized watchface image by selecting your own photos and creates a kaleidoscope effect when rotating the watch crown. Adds an arc motion effect when scrolling in the watchface pick list.
[Flashlight] Adds more colors and a flash mode to improve the atmosphere at parties and concerts.
[Quick Reply] Allows you to quickly reply to Line, Viber, and Instagram messages from the watch when connected to an EMUI or Android phone.
[System] Adds flashlight and lock screen shortcut switches to the context menu. Adds “Connect new phone” option to Bluetooth menu under Settings
1. Style watchfaces are only supported on phones running EMUI or Android.
2. For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
3. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
4. It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
5. If you encounter problems while using the device, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.