Huawei introduced the new Y6s smartphone with a MediaTek chipset. The smartphone comes equipped with Google Mobile Services (GMS), rumor and news stated earlier that the device will have Kirin chipset but it is launched with MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. As per the trending smartphones lookouts, it also has a waterdrop notch. The company is yet to reveal the pricing and availability details of the Huawei Y6s smartphone. Lets check the complete specifications of Huawei Y6s.
Huawei Y6s Full Specifications:
- The Huawei Y6s smartphone is equipped with a 6.09-inch display with HD+ resolution and an 87 percent screen-to-body ratio. It packs an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, paired with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- The Huawei Y6s supports “Super Linear Speaker” and “Smart PA.”
- It will be available in colors like Orchid Blue and Starry Black.
- Huawei Y6s include 3GB RAM and up to 64GB internal storage.(Expandable up to 512GB using a microSD card).
- The Huawei Y6s gets a single 13-megapixel f/1.8 sensor in the rear with autofocus and LED flash.
- At the front the Y6s has an 8-megapixel sensor.
- Connectivity options of the Huawei Y6s include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and a 3.5mm jack. There is also a micro-USB port instead of a USB Type-C port.
- The Huawei Y6s is equipped with a 3,020mAh battery with no fast-charging support.