Huawei has started rolling out the July 2020 security update for the Y9s (Model – STK LX3) smartphone users in Panama. The latest update comes with software version EMUI 10.0.0.252 (EMUI 10) with 94.61 MB size. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Y9S EMUI 10.0.0.252 Changelog:
- STK LX3
- Version Update: 10.0.0.228→10.0.0.252
- This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
Thanks, Omar Alexander Armuelles for the tip.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
There are two ways to update your device/smartphone, Via Settings option, or Via Support app.
Via Settings: Download Huawei Y9s EMUI 10.0.0.252 update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Via HiCare (Now known as support app): Support> Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone includes two color options Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.