Huawei Y9S EMUI 10.0.0.220 Changelog:
- STK LX3
- Version Update: 10.0.0.202→10.0.0.220
- This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
There are two ways to update your device/smartphone, Via Settings option, or Via Support app.
Via Settings: Download Huawei Y9s EMUI 10.0.0.220 update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Via HiCare (Now known as support app): Support> Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Thanks, Omar Alexander Armuelles once again for the tip.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone comes in two color options of Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Honor 9X Series May 2020 security patch released with version 10.0.1.132
- Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro+ getting Magic UI 22.214.171.124 May 2020 security update
- Huawei Nova 5T and P Smart Z getting May 2020 security update in Europe
- Huawei Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro getting May 2020 security update in Europe
- Honor 20 and Honor 8X getting May 2020 security patch update in India