Recently, a new 4G phone with model CET-AL00 passed 3C certification which was said to be powered by a 66W charging. Now, another Huawei 4G phone with the model CET-AL60 appeared in the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
Some tipsters claimed it as Mate 50E. The certification information shows that this new phone is a dual-SIM dual-standby mobile phone, equipped with the HarmonyOS operating system, and a 66W charger as standard.
If we look at the past reports, this model is rumored to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G chip. Huawei Mate 50 Series launch is just 2 days far.
It is also reported that the Huawei Mate 50 Standard Edition is equipped with a 90Hz screen, and the Mate 50 Pro and Mate 50 RS are equipped with a 120Hz screen.
Apart from the above refresh rate, Huawei’s Mate 50 series will be the first device to come powered by XMAGE technology, HarmonyOS 3, and the first to get satellite communication.
Check more about Mate 50 Series below:
- An image captured by Mate 50 tele macro ahead of launch
- A new Huawei MatePad Paper ink tablet may also launch with Mate 50
- Huawei MateBook E Go launching alongside Mate 50 series
- Huawei Mate 50 Series coming with Intelligent Power Saving Technology
- Promotional video of the Mate 50 confirms variable aperture
- Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche poster goes official