Huawei P40 Lite smartphone users in Europe start receiving the November 2020 security update. The P40 Lite smartphone was launched in the month of May last year with the company’s second last Emotion UI -> EMUI 10.1.
Now, the P40 Lite users receiving a huge 3.8 GB size update which only carries the November 2020 security patch and it comes with software version 10.1.0.261. The download via HiSuite takes place on the PC / laptop, you have to leave your smartphone on the cable the entire time during the download and installation, otherwise the connection will break.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.0.261 Changelog:
List of changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches..
Integrated Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity.
How to download EMUI 10.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.