Huawei P30 and P30 Pro have received a new software update in mainland China. The new update, which is apparently rolling out as an over-the-air (OTA) package, optimizes the system’s stability. There are also improvements in system security protection.
As per the official rollout, the latest Huawei P30 Series update brings the build number HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1688. Check the supported model and upgraded version.
Huawei P30 Series HarmonyOS 22.214.171.1248 update changelog:
- P30 – ELE-AL00, ELE-TL00
- P30 Pro – VOG-AL00/VOG-AL10,we VOG-TL00
- Version Update: 126.96.36.199→ 188.8.131.528 update point
Huawei P30 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 71.4 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Screen: 6.1-inch, 19.5:9, 422 ppi (1,080 x 2,340)
- CPU: Kirin 980
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Battery: 3,650 mAh
- Cameras: 40MP + 16MP + 8MP rear / 32MP front
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)