Huawei has started rolling out the November 2021 security patch update for the Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone users in China. The latest update is based on HarmonyOS and you can install it with build number HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Mate Xs HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 Update Changelog:
This update incorporates security patches to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- Huawei Mate Xs (TAH-AN00m)
- Version Update: 220.127.116.11 → 18.104.22.168
List of Updates
This update uses security patches to improve system security.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security. The November 2021 Huawei EMUI security patch includes 1 critical, 22 high levels of CVEs and 8 medium levels of CVEs.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- 40 MP (wide angle lens, f / 1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (ultra wide angle lens, f / 2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of-Flight ( TOF) Camera Supports autofocus (phase focus, contrast focus), supports AIS (HUAWEI KI image stabilization)
- Front camera: The rear camera doubles as a front camera after the phone has been folded up
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor