Huawei has started sending out the September 2022 firmware updates for the Watch GT 2 Pro, Watch GT 3, and Watch GT Runner in Europe.
The latest firmware update for the Watch GT 2 Pro is rolling out with the build number 220.127.116.11 while the Watch GT 3 and GT runner getting with version number 18.104.22.1689. Check the full changelog below.
September 2022 update: Watch GT 2 Pro, GT 3 and Watch GT Runner
Watch GT 2 Pro:
Build Number: 22.214.171.124
Update Size: 88.81 MB
With this update, system stability has been improved for some scenarios.
Watch GT 3 and Watch GT Runner:
The two watches are now getting the Emoji problem fixed.
Build Number: 126.96.36.1999
Update Size: 125 MB
With this update, support for receiving and replying to SMS messages with emoji has been added as well as Trail running mode.
1. Added Track running mode with Exercise, allowing you to choose which lane you run in for better data accuracy and more precise lap counting.
2. Added support for receiving and replying to SMS messages with emoji.
1. Added support for setting multiple Do Not Disturb time intervals.
2. The pool swimming screen has been optimized so that it is possible to select one of the predefined pool lengths or use a custom length by turning the adjustment lever.
3. Improved swimming distance and swimming form detection accuracy.
4. Allows you to view and use your custom running course or AI-powered running plan using the adjustment lever and Down button.
5. Added support for Outdoor running and Track running selections for custom running courses and your AI-powered running plan.
6. Intensity zone data has been added to special running courses and AI-supported running plan screens, allowing you to monitor and adjust your training status in a timely manner.
7. Added Lactate threshold measurement description, accessible by tapping the (i) icon in the upper right corner.