Huawei EMUI 10 features the new interface with an all-new magazine layout. The latest update changed previous titles to much larger font for emphasis, and a grid system consolidates elements across the UI to create a more focused layout that greatly improves the navigation experience.
EMUI 10 brings a new Morandi color consisting of six ashen colors add subtle elegance to the contacts interface. New app icons, gallery changes, and more. The new Deterministic Latency Engine intelligently optimizes resource allocation for foreground apps and processes to ensure they are allocated the system resources necessary for consistent optimal performance.
These 25 Huawei phones will get EMUI 10 update Globally:
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 20 X(5G)
- Huawei P30 lite
- Huawei Mate 20 X (4G)
- Huawei P20
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 20 lite
- Huawei P smart 2019
- Huawei P smart + 2019
- Huawei P smart Pro
- Huawei P Smart Z
- Huawei nova 5T
- Huawei Y9s
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019
- Huawei nova 4
- Huawei nova 4e
- Huawei nova Lite 3
According to the Huawei’s official 2020 global schedule, the above smartphone will be upgraded to EMUI 10. On the list above some smartphones are already received and the rest smartphone will get an update in May and June 2020.
How to Update?
1. Update via Smartphone Settings:
Just go to Settings > System & Updates > Software Update > Check for updates.
Then your device will automatically search for the latest EMUI 10 update. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the new firmware.
2. Update via Support App
You can also install EMUI 10 on your phone by using a customer assistance app for Huawei devices, Support (Previously it called HiCare).
- Download and install the Support (HiCare) app.
- Launch the app.
- Login with your Huawei ID.
- Choose your country and accept to the user agreement.
- Now, go to the Services tab and tap on Update.
- Support (HiCare) app will search for the latest update.
- Select it and tap Download and Install.
- After the installation, your device will automatically reboot to EMUI 10 firmware.
- All Done!
If you are looking for the latest EMUI 10 updates, check our update section here.