In the August 2022 security patch, Huawei fixes 2 critical and 10 High levels of CVEs. The update enhances the system security as well as optimizes the system stability performance. Here, in this article, we will check the list of Huawei devices that have received the August 2022 security patch so far.
These Huawei devices have received an August 2022 security update so far
- Huawei P40 – 126.96.36.1998 (Europe)
- Huawei P40 Pro – 188.8.131.526 (Europe)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro – 184.108.40.2068 (Europe)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro – 220.127.116.118 (Europe) (China)
- Huawei P50 Pro – 18.104.22.1686 (Europe)
- Huawei P40 Lite -22.214.171.124 (Europe)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 – 126.96.36.199 (Europe)
- Huawei P Smart 2021
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Nova 9
- Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 – (Europe)
How to update
In order to install the latest security patch update on your device, you need to visit the system Settings > System & updates > Check for updates > Download and install option.