The Huawei P40 Lite teardown video is uploaded by PBKreviews YouTube channel. The Huawei P40 Lite is a rebranded version of the Huawei Nova 6 SE, which was launched in China last December.
The Huawei P40 series model P40 Lite can now seen in the teardown. According to the video, the smartphone is relatively easy to take apart, which is a plus point. The battery is easy to replace. Overall the repair cost may be low.
Let’s take a look at how it looks like inside.
Huawei P40 Lite Specifications:
- Measures 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm
- weighs 183 grams
- IPS LCD display with a hole in the upper left corner
- 6.4 inches display, FullHD + resolution
- 2,310 x 1,080 pixels, 90.6 percent screen ratio
- 7-nm HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset in core
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB Internal Storage variant
- Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10 preinstalled
- Huawei P40 Lite doesn’t have Google Mobile Services (GMS)
- Huawei P40 Lite Rear Camera: It has a square camera module in the upper left corner (48 MP main lens with f / 1.8 aperture, a 120 ° 8 MP wide-angle lens with f / 2.4 aperture, a 2 MP macro lens with 4 cm focal length and f / 2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture.)
- Huawei P40 Lite Front Camera: On the front, the P40 Lite has a selfie camera with 16 MP resolution and f / 2.0 aperture.
- 4,200 mAh, 40W SuperCharge fast charging technology
- Fingerprint scanner on the side.
- Huawei P40 Lite other options included are dual SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB-C.