Huawei Enjoy 9e smartphone was launched in the year 2019, the smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. Inside the core, it has a MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset and for memory, it includes 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Huawei Enjoy 9e smartphone users in China getting the October 2020 security patch update. The latest version is based on EMUI 9.1 and comes with build number EMUI 18.104.22.1686.
Huawei Enjoy 9e smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 156.2 mm x 73.5 mm x 8 mm and weighs 150 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 276 ppi pixel density.
As far as the camera concern, at front it has an 8 MP Front Camera, and on the rear, there’s a 13 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3020 mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy 9e EMUI 22.214.171.1246 Changelog:
- MRD-AL00, MRD-TL00
- Version Update: 126.96.36.1995 → 188.8.131.526
- This update improves system security with Android security patches.
- Integrates Android security patches released in October 2020 for improved system security.
Currently rolling out in China.
How to download Huawei Enjoy 9e EMUI 184.108.40.2066 latest update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System & Updates> Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from HiCare (Now known as Support) App: Go to Support app: HiCare > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
HUAWEI ENJOY 9E KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.09 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32/64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF,LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0,LED flash
- Battery: 3020mAh, non-removable
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.