The Huawei P40, and Huawei P40 Pro will launch at the end of March 2020(Paris). The periscope telephoto lens is expected to return to the mainstream and become the standard for low-end and mid-range mobile phones. The 5x or even 10x optical zoom is going to be popular this year. This is because the periscope solution can place the camera module in parallel on the mobile phone and change the light path through a 45 ° prism to greatly increase the actual focal length without affecting the height of the entire module.
As mobile phones become thinner and thinner, and consumer demand for “clear, long-distance shooting” increases, major mobile phone manufacturers are continuing to tap the capabilities of periscope lenses to increase the optical zoom of mobile phones.
The Huawei P40 Pro released in 2020 may be equipped with a new 8-megapixel periscope zoom lens with f /4.0 aperture. Its periscope module can support two mirrors and an extended field of view. Able to achieve 10x optical zoom capability. It is expected that the periscope telephoto lens will continue to be Huawei’s 2020 optical specification innovation selling point.
The P40 Pro will be Huawei’s first mobile phone with a 10x optical zoom capability. The aircraft will use a newly designed periscope telephoto lens (8 million pixels), which is expected to sell for 4,000-5,000 yuan, with about 9 million units shipped in 2020.
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Yet to be announced.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 lite tempered film/glass leaked [Jan 10, 2020]
- Huawei P40 series will use a NEVER SEEN design [Jan 9, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]