Huawei most awaiting phone P40 Pro with the latest rumors, and leaks are said to be announced at the end of March 2020 in France. The front panel of the Huawei P40 Pro spotted online (Tempered glass Image Below).
The Huawei P40 smartphone specifications include 6.1-inch to 6.2-inch display. There have been reports that it will use a rectangular camera module. The camera module can accommodate up to four sensors.
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro Key Notes:
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro will not have Google Support such as pre-installed Apps and Google services.
- Huawei P40 Pro will get 10x Optical Zoom.
- Huawei P40 series to get 120Hz refresh rate.
- Huawei P40 Pro is expected to sell at 4,000 to 5,000 yuan ($570 – $713).
- The devices to get 50W fast charging tech.
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro renders, Check here.
The Huawei P40 should get an OLED matrix, a Kirin 990 chipset, a fingerprint display scanner, a multi-module rear camera in the shape of a rectangular pad, a battery with a capacity of at least 4000 mAh and an Android 10 operating system without Google apps and services.